Friday 2 January 2009

New Year's Resolution




My New Year's Resolution is to only buy wargames figures (and other wargaming ephemera)when I have money in my Paypal account to pay for it. This means I have to sell stuff before I can buy more! This sounds hard but I am determined to stick to it and to that end here are my first two sales.

Item 1:(Top picture) Rigid stream/river sections made with plywood and totalling 12 pieces, including a ford. Total length comes out at about 8 feet and the largest pieces are 10" long or about 25cms. Width is 2" and the water part of that is about 1 1/2". Probably best for 15mm but would work with 25/28mm.
£20 plus p/p

Item 2: (Bottom picture)Flexible stream/river sections made of rubber (?) and bought some years back from Old Glory, I think. Total length is about 13 feet and the largest pieces are about 22" or 57cms. Width varies greatly but 2" is an average.
Includes two 'splits'.
£35 plus p/p

Payment by Paypal, please drop me an email at nigbil@free.fr
Postage will be at cost when the parcel has been weighed at the post office.
If there is no interest, I will put these onto ebay in a few days time.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment